Meth Crime Defense Attorney in Santa Rosa
Seasoned Drug Crimes Defense on Your Side
When it comes to obtaining legal representation for a drug crime case, you need to make sure that you work with a seasoned and prepared advocate. At The Law Office of Joe Bisbiglia, you get exactly that. My name is Joe Bisbiglia and I am a dedicated, relentless, and zealous drug crime attorney serving the Santa Rosa area. I know how much is at stake for you during this time, which is why I am here to provide the reliable counsel and support you need.
With more than a decade of experience and thousands of cases under my belt, I am confident that I can provide the defense and representation you need during this time. With my extensive jury trial experience, I am equipped to advocate for you against of the toughest prosecution and judges. Do not wait another moment to get my insight and expertise on your side!
Give my firm a call today if you would like to set up a phone consultation.
How Can I Fight My Meth Charges?
Defending drug crime charges, especially those involving meth, can be very difficult and challenging. The good news is that you do not have to go through this situation alone. I am here to guide you through the process and ensure that a tough and solid defense is built on your behalf.
As a seasoned Santa Rosa criminal defense lawyer , I can use the following to defend you:
- Demonstrate that the drugs were not truly on your possession
- Prove that your rights were violated in an illegal search and seizure
- Show that you were not exercising control/possession of the drugs
- Argue that you possessed the drugs for yourself, not for distribution (a much more serious charge)
- Challenge police testimony or sufficiency of any evidence against you
- Prove that police had no valid reason to pull you over or search your home/person
Whatever the situation, you can rest assured knowing that my firm is prepared to stand up for your rights! I know how important your future and freedom is and I am not afraid to fight for them.
Ready to talk with my firm about your case? Please do not hesitate to contact my office today for a confidential consultation.